Newly completed works include:
- “Vili: Concerto for the Violin Alone, Op. 109”, premiered in Budapest, Hungary in 2012 and the subject of a 2013 PBS documentary, “The Violin Alone.”
- “The Old Masters, Op. 121” – music for three string quartets, commissioned by the Cassatt String Quartet [NY], premiers sponsored in part by a New Music USA composer-in-residence appointments in both Midland-Odessa [TX] and the Hot Spring Music Fesitval [ARK] -- (Listen below)
- "The Men, Op. 119" – four-act opera for two baritones, male chorus, brass choir and percussion ensemble, based on Frankenstein, Cyrano de Bergerac, Don Quixote and The Dear Theo letters
- "Duobolique, Op. 125" – three movements for trumpet, trombone, and marimba
- "The Morton Cycle, Op. 126" – music for baritone voice and chamber ensemble, settings of 6 poems by Bruce Morton
- "Variations on a Theme by Jan Hanus, Op. 127" [2012-13]
- "Vili: Double Concerto for the Violin Alone & Orchestra, Op. 128"